MAC luscious kisses


Yesterday at Armitage avenue in Chicago I purchased my first Mac lip products. I've always wanted to try MAC lipsticks and we have them in the Netherlands but I never actually bought one. So I decided since I am in the country of MAC I might as well buy MAC here, agree? When I entered the MAC store I was welcomed by the lipsticks. Super happy and excited I started trying different colours out. Luckily the people were busy so I could play with all the lip-colours and the lipliners. I applied, removed, reapplied, removed, took pictures. Nobody cared. I was in my playground.


What I wanted was an intense colour, a bordeaux like colour. I ended up with Diva, which is actually purple-burgundy and matte. When I applied it to my lips, the lipstick gave an effect as if my lips were dry. Even if I had scrubbed them before going to the store, you could see the natural lines every unpolished lip has. The make-up artist advised me the lip base prep+prime, which supposedly fills op the lines resulting in a smoother effect. Since the colour Diva is predominantly burgundy, I decided to take the lipliner burgundy as well. Combining Diva with the burgundy lipliner gave a crazy sexy effect. So I was super happy with the choice. It looked exactly like what I had in mind.
Here are some pictures of me wearing Diva:

The Diva ;)

At Topshop trying out the shirt
I really want that shirt!

But this wasn't it. As always I am never satisfied with just one colour. I somehow always end up with more than a lipstick even if I was determined to purchase just one lipstick. I also got myself Syrup which has luster and is a natural colour. I wanted this lipstick colour to enhance my own lip colour, for those days I don't want to be conspicuous but still look good.

Neutral chick colour, Syrup with luster
After choosing these colours the make up artist applied Diva, with both the prep+prime and the lipliner, some extra concealer and blush, and of course she tried to talk me into buying them. The blush I loved and I would give it a second thought, but the concealer was terrible. I removed it after she applied it, it was that bad. Maybe it was the colour she applied or I don't know, but I wasn't satisfied. Also she said it was a 15 hour concealer, but it started coming of immediately. Wipe with a towel and along with the sweat it went. So no MAC concealer for me. But the lipsticks I am absolutely in love with.
This was my MAC haul.. I would definitely go back for some lipsticks.

Thank you for reading again.
Love,
Kady

3 comments:

  1. love both colors, really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercises, yoga would all be able to assist with decreasing bloating rapidly, and basic way of life changes can keep it from reoccurring.
    If you have no time for yoga then this tablet is used in stomach problems-Buy Lan 15mg Capsule

    ReplyDelete