My obsession goes in gusts


Writing everything beauty can become uselessly expensive and boring, so I've decided to change my blog-name into a name which indicates more than just beauty and cosmetics. Projectinnoise became my ideal blog-name. A project is everything I keep myself busy with. This week I will shop for clothes, next week I will shop for beauty products, the other week I will shop for a future trip, or look more into new shoes, and so on and so on. Every week I have a new project. Then I once decided I want to play the drum, the drum is a good way for me to release anger and disappointment, but makes a lot of noise. So a perfect suiting weekly project with the drum in the background created Projectinnoise. I find this name non-specific, but I would love to write more about none-specific things to make my blog more personal. I am now still working on setting up the domain-name and the website to work. With two new books to read in between the frenetic days, hopefully by the end of this week my new blog will be up! This is my project for the week.. Wish me luck :D

10 comments: