Oui madame, non monsieur

Bonjour mon amis

Obviously I was not able to write from Paris. This trip was way too short. We had 1 full day, and 2 half days in Paris. That was it. We saw most of the city from the bus or the boat. Luckily we had time to get lost in Paris and to walk into other parts from the city which are not as touristy. Paris is such a lovely city. The more I go there, the more I love it, the more I want to be there and the more I want to go there.
I would highly recommend Paris to anyone. It is as lovely as they say. And people are as pretty and creative as they seem. Paris is a true fashion city, although it's very touristy and overpriced, and yes the people are as rude as we think they are. Traffic doesn't stop for pedestrians, not even on zebra. But every city has it's pros and cons. And can you believe famous brands like Louis Vuitton and Sephora are more expensive in Paris than everywhere else? Whaaatttt.. For real?!? No Way... And they are Parisian! Not fair.

But I love Paris.
And of course since I am a fan of cosmetics I bought some cosmetics, although not everything I wanted. I am always the type to search for exclusive stuff we don't have in the Netherlands. But with Parisian brands it's difficult, because they are big in cosmetics and actually everywhere.

So what came out of my bag?
Although we have LÓccitane in Amsterdam, I had never bought something from them before. So in Paris I did.

A gift for a very special friend.
I love this perfume. It smells so good. It has a little wood smell, but not too much. This smell has something. You first smell the caramelized wood and then something else. I'm just not sure what. Although it's a little pricey it is worth every penny. And I like that the bottle is so classic and simple. And that it's not one of those mainstream perfumes. Check it out, it might be something for your special someone.

Magical bag from L'Occitane. I got a discount since I bought the perfume.
What's inside the bag.. From left to right: Shower oil, made with almond oil; Jasmin and Bergamote body milk and the Jasmin and Bergamote eau de toilette; Pivoine Flora gel douche/shower gel; Karite 20% Shea hand cream; Fleurs de Cerisier Cherry Blossom douche gel.
 The shower oil, made with almond oil smells amazing.. Wow! I really am a big fan of pure soft scents, and this oil smells so good. This oil transforms into a foam when it comes in contact with water. I love it. And you don't even need much of it.
The Jasmin and Bergamote collection smells really soft and fresh at the same time. They are good scents for during the day.
The Pivoine Flora gel douche/shower gel is little more sweet than the cherry blossom soap and the cherry blossom soap is a little more flowery than the Pivoine Flora. I love them both, although I myself prefer douche gels.
The Karite 20% Shea hand cream is especially for dry hands. I haven't tried it yet, but I did in the shop and it felt good. It doesn't have a strong smell, which I like from hand creams because they won't interfere with your perfume.

I like this hand cream. It's supposed to be cooling. It really works. I think for hot summer days this cream will be amazing.

One big happy L'Occitane family
Of course samples.
This is a funny souvenir. It is balsamic made in Italy in a Eiffel Tower glass thingy. Funny that they actually put the Italian flag on the bottle. One of my friends said, the inside is Italian, the outside is French.

Good Quality nailpolish. It gives non stripey, uniform nail polish. I like that the bottle is so simple. It feels like candy when I hold it. And I have never seen this brand in the Netherlands.
That was it people. I wish to go back to Paris soon. But first finish this school year and go?? Or stay home?
And as additional information here is a picture of me and the people I went to Paris with. I love them!


Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment